Monday, September 29, 2014

And It's Time to Lower the Crib Mattress......

The time has come. We need to lower the mattress in the crib. It's so exciting but also crazy at the same time. Harper is already almost 7 months old. It's like I have been living in a fog since she came into this world. I barely even remember her being a newborn, but at the same time it feels like it was just yesterday.

Our good friends Nick and Sara came over last Saturday to BBQ on what I bet will be the last beautiful Saturday of the year. They just had beautiful baby girl named Maddie (Harper's best friend forever) three weeks ago. While I was holding Maddie I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that H was even smaller than Maddie... only 6 months ago. It totally brought a tear to my eye because I just kept trying to understand how time goes by so fast, but at the same time it goes by so slowly. I sound crazy, but if you are a parent you TOTALLY get it.

Anyways, so back to the crib needing to be lowered. Why you ask? Well:

Yep, that's H on all fours. Big girl!! She will be crawling before we know it. Baby gate, anyone?

Here are a few more for you to enjoy. Until next time!!







1 comment: